CONSULTING SERVICE SUMMARY
- Assembly and coordination of Design team
- Development of detailed construction budgets
- Establishing and designing the project program
- Detailed design coordination of Civil, Architectural, Structural and MEPS Consultants.
- Detail development for acoustical, and water mitigation.
- Project phasing, DRE, Sales, Leasing, Construction and Occupancy
- Sustainability evaluation
- Evaluation and negotiation of GC budget and contract terms
- Coordination and management of Construction, Sales, leasing, and Customer Service.
- Monitoring General Contractor’s compliance to Schedule, Budget, Contract documents and Quality.
- Change order evaluation and Client approval coordination.
- Development of quality control process and warranty program.
- Creating and maintaining an outstanding community presentation.
- Develop a strategic plan incorporating marketing and operational goals.
- Monitoring water intrusion and acoustical assembly installation and protocols.
- Monitoring of Agency and third party approvals and documentation.
- Coordination of fire life safety requirements for early TCO.
- Monitoring Subcontractor prequalification protocols.
- Coordinating Project turnover to Client and HOA’s.
- Summary report, comparative analysis of projected goals vs. actual performance.
- Preconstruction budget review vs. actual performance.
- Documentation Summary, permits logs, third party inspections final reports
- Ongoing monitoring compliance with maintenance program.
LET’S CREATE THE MAXIMUM VALUE AND PERFORMANCE FOR YOUR BUSINESS